BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FIRE
A SYMPHONY OF MAYHEM, PEOPLE LEAPING FROM WINDOWS LIKE LIGHTNING BOLTS
....................................................

Friday, September 17, 2010

just to leave things in the past

I guess memories are memories, and they are in the past for a reason. I need to tell myself not to force something out of nothing, or to force another story out of an ending. There's a reason most Hollywood sequels suck compared to their successful predecessors, isn't there? I guess this is all a fancy way of saying: it's over. Forget about it.

Blah. How can it be over? Don't be stupid. This is how most things end. They end with fucking time. Because they are not important enough. Namely, I am not important enough.

I guess I would've done anything to be in this position a year and a half ago...even more two years ago...so fuck that - I should be happy. I should realize that it could be worse. Just like it will be, if I don't fully realize that it could be. Funny, huh?

Maybe it will help if I think that if it was weird, and I mean weird weird not why aren't you doing what i want you to do weird, than it was at least special. Then we'll just leave it at that. It was special wasn't it? At least in four years we'll still be all smiles. And maybe a few memories. But it couldn't have been that special, because all it took...was a summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a message. I'll love you for it =)