BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FIRE
A SYMPHONY OF MAYHEM, PEOPLE LEAPING FROM WINDOWS LIKE LIGHTNING BOLTS
....................................................

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why does it have to be _so_ weird?

Why does it ALWAYS START AND POSSIBLY END LIKE THIS?!

WHY IS IT JUST SO FUCKING WRONG? And why do people have to be so...ugh...good..

I suppose I haven't put myself in other peoples' perspective. But ugh, it's a little bit weird. A different flavor I'm not exactly used to. I don't like it..

I know it's not my fault. The situation is weird as fucking hell. But I still take it fucking personally. Maybe I'm not taking it personally...maybe it's so hard to accept things like this. Even though I've thought I did so many times. Ample amounts of opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a message. I'll love you for it =)