BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FIRE
A SYMPHONY OF MAYHEM, PEOPLE LEAPING FROM WINDOWS LIKE LIGHTNING BOLTS
....................................................

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The mini bow and the LV speedy 25 are perfect sizes :)

I like the size of those two. The balenciaga first is a good size, too. I now don't know what I want more. The balenciaga first or the Miu Miu mini bow? Not the bow - too big. but for some really weirdass reason, no mini bows are for wale right now. weird. ebay generally has EVERYTHING for sale. i would know.

yeah, it's a perfect size because you can fit everything you need, and there would be only a bit of empty space left. so no huge bag that you can carry the kitchen sink in. that feels like carrying a bag to carry the bag. not to carry the stuff inside the bag. i guess it's supposed to be a mixture of both.

it's hard for me to find bags of the perfect size these days. i hate bags that are too big, and while i do like small bags, they sometimes don't fit my needs. not that i carry a whole lot. but the KILLER is when a pretty bag is just way too big. i.e. the valentino, it's lovely but big. and the small version just doesn't cut it. but i remember when i was totally in love with it. I should take it out again. feel the love.

so i should probably not buy because these shifting interests are only indicative of me being way too unstable. i probably don't actually like these bags because. i'm probably just lusting for something. plus i've NEVER liked the miu miu bow before. although that might be because of the shape and the size of the regular sized one. SIZE does a lot for me - it can make and break the bag. here, it makes it. same for the LV speedy 25. i LOVE the size it's perfect on an iconic bag. I want that one too. I guess i know what my wishlist is! add those to the valentino satin clutch. although $900 for a SATIN envelope is a little...outrageous. unfortunately.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Accidentally found your blog, I am deciding on the same thing! Between balenciaga or Miu Miu bow, didnt like the bow initially, weird zip opening on top that doesn't open totally, now ive added another bag to my list, the alexa mulberry cz I will be going to london soon n thinking of visiting bicester village. Anyways basically im just looking for the perfect black leather bag.

    The speedy is great, I have one but it will b better if theres a strap! arms just hurt after a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Leave a message. I'll love you for it =)