BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FIRE
A SYMPHONY OF MAYHEM, PEOPLE LEAPING FROM WINDOWS LIKE LIGHTNING BOLTS
....................................................

Sunday, October 3, 2010

ya know i can complain, wonder about,

generally be angry about the fact that t does not seem to like to help me with my homework. i mean, what kind of friend doesn't like helping their friend on a simple math or bio problem? and it's not like i was asking something that wouldn't take more than a sentence or two to answer. he always seems kind of annoyed...or maybe i should take that as "wow you don't know this? how stupid" tone of voice.

BUT, on the other hand, in a completely unrelated note, he does type up and send me answers at 3 in the morning before the pset is due. and lets me copy proofs for math. and has basically done an entire project for me. so i shouldn't complain?

and, of course, there's also the point that it all doesn't matter now. so anyways, whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a message. I'll love you for it =)