BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FIRE
A SYMPHONY OF MAYHEM, PEOPLE LEAPING FROM WINDOWS LIKE LIGHTNING BOLTS
....................................................

Friday, September 17, 2010

if i had one bag to buy, which one would it be?

I'm surprised to see that a chanel cambon tote is around the same price as a balenciaga first. If i were to get a chanel cambon, i would probably want in black - on - black, because seriously black on white or black on a light color would be...too much. I just like the black on black even though it's so black. And even though I already have black bags, this one is just so different. It's so...more shapely and combosed. Hobos are totally different. I think variety in shapes of bags is SO much more important than variety in color or size. I always like my bag to be about the same size. And i hate super big bags anyways.

Anyways yeah, I've almost always wanted a cambon since i saw them, cheap ones on the street no less haha. the design is so beautiful! the leather looks so luscious. and they aren't like that expensive. i mean a classic chanel flap is like $3 or $4 thousand, seriously. And those are much uglier i think.

But I do want a balenciaga first, too. and I made up my mind as to the color: lilac, or some form of blue. I don't care that they tell me that lilac is too fancy and bright a color for a first balenciaga bag. I'm not going to be a collector of balenciaga, so i'll buy what i want. i'm a collector of bags at most and i do have all of my neutral bases hit. plus, i think lilac will go well with most of MY wardrobe. LOL.

So i don't really know what i want. what's preferable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a message. I'll love you for it =)